Skip to content
Publication in Class D
- Let the Adept be armed with his Magick Rood (and provided with his Mystic Rose).
- In the centre, let him give the L.V.X. signs; or if he know them, if he will and dare do them, and can keep silent about them, the signs of N.O.X. being the signs of Puer, Vir, Puella, Mulier. Omit the sign I.R.
- Then let him advance to the East and make the Holy Hexagram, saying:
Pater et Mater unus deus Ararita.
- Let him go round to the South, make the Holy Hexagram and say:
Mater et Filius unus deus Ararita.
- Let him go round to the West, make the Holy Hexagram and say:
Filius at Filia unus deus Ararita.
- Let him go round to the North, make the Holy Hexagram and then say:
Filia et Pater unus deus Ararita.
- Let him then return to the Centre, and so to The Centre of All (making the Rosy Cross as he may know how) saying
Ararita Ararita Ararita (In this the Signs shall be those of Set Triumphant and of Baphomet. Also shall Set appear in the Circle. Let him drink of the Sacrament and let him communicate the same.)
- Then let him say:
Omnia in Duos: Duo in Unum: Unus in Nihil: Haec nec Quatuor nec Omnia nec Duo nec Unus nec Nihil Sunt.
- Gloria Patri et Matri et Filio et Filiae et Spiritui Sancto externo et Spiritui Sancto interno ut erat est erit in saecula Saeculorum sex in uno per nomen Septem in uno Ararita.
- Let him then repeat the signs of L.V.X. but not the signs of N.O.X.: for it is not he that shall arise in the Sign of Isis Rejoicing.